Friday, February 29, 2008

Why you coming home,5 in the morn

Yest was a fuck up day where i was recognized wrongly by a shorty saying i hint him to have a fight in a club last week. Holding a bottle as if he will hit me on my head,ask him whats the prob n he only able look at me like im his father. Same spec,same hair with the cap on but i aint have 1.5k fenom on my waist eating feilou lut lut bside the road,is the person the shorty looking for.Btw, fuck how he looks like .

The whole night was a crap. The negros with the big booty make the place gross . "baby tell me where you get yo body from, i gt it from my mama "they shouted so loud which i think they get their bodies from mcdonalds. Somehow,is happy to see Roi bei than me..wahaha . Yet ,is excited to see Jin mc on the stage, damn i love him .

I woke up nxt day n i saw the pic where she was driving her ferrari ENZO, im jealous cz i only drive PROTON WIRA. Dats cool, cuz i only able get her stussy nt motorala . I only knw trim my penis hair nt strangers hair . Im cool with it .


10mins n im getting over n plan to have the fucking breakfast with my mum . =) . If you call me today, i'll say im fine . Thats for sure .

Shit ..i miss my brad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. motorola, he borrow me for a week only. i still using the samsung with two sim card. power me.

StePhiLosOphy said...

why the title din hv related wan??
duno u ngap wat? hahah~

all the BEST ya!
hw ur result?