Sunday, February 3, 2008

4/2/08

Finally back to home,again.. chinese new year mood kickin in,i smell dozens of beers in the refri. i can drink every cans of it in front of my mum now. im older,bigger, harder, stronger but still, a loser. accused me as if i can't handle . too bad,this year i got no big eye sam pou for my dearest grandparents n my family .well, as usual. 'she' remain mysterious by now . i keep you guys smiling face whenever u talk bout 'her' in my mind , i keep on wishing till the day that i die ever year on fuckin xmas n my birday so that i have a 'her' to visit you two fellas . thats what i promise to see u two smiling . request it as usuals cause i like to hear that from u .

New bed mattress smells bad like edison 4 inches dick, i cant use to it just like why i don't buy clot . nice recording for a pretty face like him,and now i can compare it with Ang Lee's Lust. aren't the world are fair, playboys fuck the pussies n record it for the solos like me to watch ,i guess so .

14 days more, i wish my bird have fun this year . i wish i can orh alot of si. .i wish my shit taste better than pizza .i wish arnold is gay after all . i wish she is doing fine.

2 comments:

StePhiLosOphy said...

just like the song "Jenny-click 5"

She called me Baby, and she won called me~

oopppss~

inside memtion every single "she"....

happy chinese new year lah~

-幸福在你左右-
我祝你geh~

Anonymous said...

=D
u will get a good new one