Saturday, January 12, 2008

i miss you

么 jek?lvc jeh,還 可 以 啦 。 。
吊 啊 滿 條 粉 腸 懶 屎 梗 佢 條 lvc.
alot of em told me what im doing was wrong, include lanjiao 滿 .but this is what i want since the day i left nothing but only troubles.
something i have to do to take what it takes,something i want it to be.
i know i gotta show her ,i gotta show everyone.
she wont be mad if i got me some bathing apes,she dont mind whether i wear mastermind.
stop picking up her story and put it in my ears,stop asking me not to doing it cause i need those fuckin cash.
she try out her so call him, so that she can post those shoutout and making me fuck up.

yeah,she was cute....the last time i saw her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

是71年ge..

StePhiLosOphy said...

做男人要主动点,个天不会跌下来给你的~

心情好down以上的话随便讲讲而已~*

zkan said...

apa?

StePhiLosOphy said...

ntg lah ~
say u cute and leng zai only lah~

zkan said...

fung ci hai mai?deng...

StePhiLosOphy said...

边度有?
你都有几分姿色geh~
haha~
还真的啦~