Friday, January 11, 2008

hello haters

pheww..thats my day
yeah i've been broke,now im good bitch,
till today i was amaze ,impressed by a dick head.
call me if you can,i can treat u cocaine,
tell me you fucked a pussy,i hear you talk like sissy.
you lil funny monkey in the bush,you are tellin funny jokes,
it looks so fresh until i wana jock,cause i jock on haters.
i've been waiting for sometimes, that's why i walk funny,hit in the jaw once,dats why i talk funny.
you kinda like rip me off when you start to talk,so i say my way to thank you to you,"the ghetto" for viewing my blog.
to "mr.you knw who you are",dont tell me "FUgly is wat you are" just because you are not from TARc,
you think you looks kinda like superstar,oh ya,i think you worst than lala.
haters start to get mad cause i got me cdg which he think is lala,
look at his style because he only able to get adi superstar.
woo,dont start to yell like kid rock,cause you sounds croaky like a crow,
you can admit you are the cockroach, but dont hate me for my admiration to the croach.
i had no gun pointing on your dick head forcing u to read my blog ,and be the croach,
so cry and tell your mama about your funny jokes,funny guy you are.
and so, tell me not to step on your tail? should i treat you cocktails before i step your tail?or do i have to register or make a poll before i start to post?
start to use your stucked brain because you are not Einstein.
and yeah,you can be crank man everyday but u mess with the wrong man,
dont mess with me if you dont know who you dealing with,cause i smoke weed more than you fucking for a shit.
thanks for the entertain man,for real, you are better than miss swam.
well,kinda interested to be the one im saying again?sign the bargain,register yourself to me with 3 of your dickhead passport size photos,and you will be the man... =)

No comments: